215-345-8781 The Best Customer Service Experience
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing health safety and business guidelines to make sure your visit with us is safe for you and our staff after we reopen our salon. Wearing your mask, washing hands, covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, avoiding touching your face, social distancing are all very important practices during your visit.
Here are some simple ‘Best Practices’ steps we will take for your safety and our staff safety:
· Please call us and wait outside of our salon when you arrive for your appointment. No walk-in appointments permitted during this time. We will call you to let you in but please come in alone for your own appointment. We are committed to service our existing clients first.
· We will take your temperature before you enter our salon. You will also need to answer the 3 questions, Have you had a cough/Have you had a fever/Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms with the past 14 days. (Please call us ahead of time if you are feeling sick so we can reschedule your appointment and not turn you away after your arrival.)
· Please bring and wear a disposable face mask during your appointment with us. You can purchase a disposable mask at $5.00/each from us if you choose to.
· Each client will be put on a clean cape or smock after your check in and please wash your hands with soap and water before you receive your scheduled service. Changing clothes is prohibited during this time.
· Every chair will be wiped down after each client. You will be assigned to a chair for your hair to be processed.
· We will continue to sanitize counter surfaces, door knobs, any common areas several times a day. Disinfect tools and linens regularly.
· A weekly deep cleaning service will be reinforced rigorously.
· Soaps/hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the salon.
· All of our staff will be wearing masks, gloves/some with facial shields. These PPE will be changed/sanitized between and each client.
· Our Air Filtrations systems will be running during all business hours.
· Front desks counter will have plastic sneeze guards.
· No magazines will be offered.
· To minimize the touching of pens and paper, no signature is required for credit card transactions.
· When purchase retail products, please let our staff help you to get them for you. Products orders for curbside pickup are available.
Ø One piece of sad news is our coffee bar /water cooler and snack jar will be suspended for health safety concerns during this pandemic period.
Gift cards for any occasion, including all services we provide as well as our signature hair products.
Check out our complete hair product line to BOOST your Hair Style.
Cancellations accepted up to 24 hours before the scheduled service.
807 North Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902
Saturday: 9am - 3pm