New Monday Hours, 12pm-5pm
215-345-8781 The Best Customer Service Experience
Hi, I’m Amber and I love to empower men & women by giving them the hair they’ve always wanted.
Starting at the age of 15, I would cut my brother & his friends hair. The usual cuts. Nothing too crazy. As they got older and the trends changed, things became a bit more challenging. Me being so stubborn & had to learn, I went to the good ol “YouTube” teaching myself to fade & “layer” longer men’s cuts.
Something sparked as I become obsessed with beauty EVERYTHING, from the newest straighteners to the hottest new makeup palette. That became an everyday interest. From videos on Instagram & Facebook to searching new things on YouTube.
Finishing two years in the local community college I realized school & “corporate” life was not for me. I enrolled at Jean Madline Aveda Institute. I attended their Neshaminy location, for 10 and a half months, one month after leaving I took my state boards and passed!!!
That feeling leaving the building with a slip that said “pass” was the best way to start the first day of my Career! While in school I found I loved all opportunities this career could bring me. Between foliage, fun color applications, to the simple beard trim.
Spite this crazy pandemic world we are living I am pleased to finally take the next step in my career and become a stylist! Being given this great opportunity here at Salon C’est Belle has been amazing. These women have empowered me to be the positive, confident and full of life stylist I am becoming.
Let’s hope 2021 bring us all health, wealth & happiness!”
One of the simplest ways to change your look is with a lash lift and tint. After the quick, painless, and affordable treatment, your eyes will look instantly brighter and more open, making you seem more youthful and awake. Plus, your lashes will get that sexy curl and flutter you’ve always wanted! Think of it like permanently curling your lashes and applying mascara that never wears off.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing health safety and business guidelines to make sure your visit with us is safe for you and our staff after we reopen our salon. Wearing your mask, washing hands, covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, avoiding touching your face, social distancing are all very important practices during your visit. Here are some simple ‘Best Practices’ steps we will take for your safety and our staff safety:·
Please call us and wait outside of our salon when you arrive for your appointment. No walk-in appointments permitted during this time. We will call you to let you in but please come in alone for your own appointment.
· Please bring and wear a disposable face mask during your appointment with us.
· Each client will be put on a clean cape or smock after your check in and please wash your hands with soap and water before you receive your scheduled service. Changing clothes is prohibited during this time.
· Every chair will be wiped down after each client. You will be assigned to a chair for your hair to be processed.
· We will continue to sanitize counter surfaces, door knobs, any common areas several times a day. Disinfect tools and linens regularly.
· A weekly deep cleaning service will be reinforced rigorously.
· Soaps/hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the salon.
· All of our staff will be wearing masks, gloves.. These PPE will be changed/sanitized between and each client.
· Our Air Filtrations systems will be running during all business hours.
· Front desks counter will have plastic sneeze guards.
· No magazines will be offered.
· To minimize the touching of pens and paper, no signature is required for credit card transactions.
· When purchase retail products, please let our staff help you to get them for you.
Products orders for curbside pickup are available.
One piece of sad news is our coffee bar /water cooler and snack jar will be suspended for health safety concerns during this pandemic period.
Cancellations accepted up to 24 hours before the scheduled service.
807 North Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
We are closed July 4th, Thanksgiving day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas day, the day after Christmas, New Year